Linen Roman Blinds in Earthy Tones
Roman Blinds provide a clean-lined look compared to a full-length drapery and are the perfect choice when you have built-ins and banquettes.
- The curtain is 100% linen
- Lining: there are 3 options available, unlined, cotton lined OR blackout lined
- White plastic or metallic cord
- Please follow the instructions on HOW TO measure for the roman blinds below
- Not sure if you need to mount the blinds outside your window or inside? Have a look at this article to help you.
- Colors: The main picture featured Natural linen color. Have a look at the color samples on the product page for more options and blinds.
How to measure for Roman Blinds?
For the inside-mount blinds:
- Do you wish inside-mount blinds? Check if the window casing has enough depth
- Measure Width: Measure the inside width of the window casing at the top of the window.
- Measure Height: Measure the inside height from the top of the winow casing to the top of the sill in three places. Record longest measurement.
Note: To make sure your shade fits as well as possible, choose a whole-cm width that is at least 3 mm smaller than your window. Round down if needed to get the correct width.
This type of mounting will have a light gap. The blind must be slightly smaller than your window to ensure the best fit, so, this will affect the darkening level of the room if this is important and you choose blackout-lined blinds.
For the outside mount:
- Measure width to be covered. The overlap of 7cm from each of the sides (total of 15cm) is recommended for privacy and light blocking
- Measure Height. Choose the roller location, then measure the height from the roller to the sill or to the bottom of the blind.
If you are not sure about your measurements, please message us. Our managers will also message you for confirmation before sending the order to production.
The blinds are custom made and we do not accept returns unless there are errors on our part.
- we recommend dry cleaning for roman blinds
- do not bleach
- lightly iron if necessary with a low heat setting. Easier to iron while damp
Handling time: Your order will be ready for shipping within 7-10 business days.
Contact us for custom sizes! We will be happy to create something individual for you! :)