Add an airy layer to your home with this curtain panel! It features twist tab tops that help create artfully draped folds for a professional look. This knotted natural linen curtain will complement any interior, from modern industrial homes to the Scandinavian or classic style. Soft, easy draping, linen curtains provide privacy while at the same time letting just enough daylight in to keep the room cheerful.
Sold individually. The listing is for 1 panel.
- quick and easy installation
- features approx. 23 cm knotted tabs (tabs are included in the curtain drop measurements)
Please note that short panels (150 cm and shorter) feature knotted tabs that are 15 cm long
- approximate width is 130-140 cm since each knot is made by hand and unique and final width may vary just a bit
- customised drops are also possible!
- content: 100% linen, medium weight (150 g/m2)
- our linen is produced in compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard, no harmful substances were used during harvesting and production of the flax.
Please see the photo with colour samples and choose in options. Main picture features white coloured curtain.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR CURTAINS
WASHING/CARING TIPS- machine wash or hand wash up to 40 C degrees, gentle cycle- do not bleach- air drying is the best for your curtains- lightly iron if necessary with low heat setting. Easier to iron while dampHandling time: Your order will be ready for shipping within 3-5 business days.Contact us for custom sizes! We will be happy to create something individual for you! :)
Use a measuring tape to measure the distance from the top of your curtain pole to the floor (or to the place where you wish to see the bottom of the curtain).